Friday 23 June 2017

My Mum

Walt: Describe a family member using interesting words.

This week we had to describe a family member. I chose to do my mum and here are my ideas.

My mum

Nice       takes me to sports
Kind       supports me to do my best
Helpful   cooks amazing dinners
Loving    loves me no matter what
Pretty     
   
Warm hugs Sometimes I feel sad when mum's not around.
Eyes - brown,   Hair - dark brown, wavy,   wears it in a messy bun ,  skin - tanned and wears makeup.   Soft but strong voice,   chuckles when laughs.

My mums name is Te Ana and she is 29 years old.   I love my mum very much and  she loves me just as much and doesn’t matter what I do.

She has dark brown wavy hair that she usually wears in a  bun.   Her eyes are also brown.   Her skin is tanned and she wears makeup often and I think she is beautiful.    She has a soft strong voice and chuckles when she laughs.

My Mum takes me to sport,  cooks me amazing dinners and helps me when I have problems.   She is kind, caring and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.