Friday 24 July 2020

akaroa

Last week I went to akaroa with my Nana she took me and my sister to barrys bay cheese and we got some cheese it tasted really good .next we went on the harbour cruise and we saw some hector dolphins. and for dinner we went to bully hayes. the next day we went to the museum and found joseph libeu and he is my relative. We found his wine glass and information about when he came over from France. I had a fun weekend with my family.
Barrys Bay Cheese - Cheese Shop - Akaroa | Facebook - 20 Reviews ...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Jordan from Otaki College.

    I really like your blog,It sounds so fun!
    maybe next time explain what the Akaroa is and also move the photo as it is on top of your writing.

    Overall it is a good blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.